Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Olbermann blasts Bush and Fox News

From Google Video via Digg. Not in 6 years of this administration have I seen actual juevos on a 24 hours new network "journalist" approaching those Mr. Oblermann here. I would give credit to the Daily Show but there is no smirk, no jokes. Olbermann is pissed off Edward R. Murrow style, even ending with "Goodnight and Goodluck". If only MSNBC drew the same viewership as CBS back in Murrow's day perhaps this would affect some change. Instead, Olbermann is likely to be marginalized on "Fox and Friends".
All I can say is thank goodness for the likes of YouTube and Google Video and a nod to digg.

I get the distinct feeling that between Olbermann, Lewis Black, and myself...well we'd have a great time drinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home