Monday, February 14, 2005

Good news, bad news, travelling news

All quiet on the blog front over the past few weeks. There are a miriad of reasons for this, first and foremost I've been busy working preparing for my trip to Japan. Yes, the manifest brewmaster is heading east to sample the rice and barley creations of one of our closest trading partners.
I've never been out of country before, so this should be an interesting experience. During my stay there I will visit Tokyo, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Osaka, and the famed Kansia airport. You know, the one built on the water. I'll post pictures while I'm there, but to be honest, I don't know how much time I will have for sight-seeing. It's a business related trip and work is likely to take up most of my time. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home