Monday, April 04, 2005

This is what I'm talking about...

This may void your warranty and it may not be as sexy as tuning for performance, but I can see mileage tuning as a future tuning market. If gas is $3.00 a gallon, lots of people will be thinking how they might save a few bucks and make a few dollars as well.

Yup. My '94 s-10 Blazer broke the 18 mpg mark this week for this first time, I can't see 180 in it's future, but maybe 19 or 20 mpg.

When I was in Japan I rode in a Toyota hybrid mini-van. If those make it to the states, I'd seriously consider picking one up.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Angry Engineer said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:40 AM  
Blogger The Angry Engineer said...

Uh, I tried numerous times yesterday to comment on this, but Blogger kept puking on me so I just created my own post on the topic at my blog.

Hybrid hot-rodding - didn't I call this one at least a year ago?

9:08 AM  
Blogger sdRay said...

San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love low rider then you will want to be there! All kinds of low rider will be in attendance. For more information go to low rider
See Ya There!!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home